Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Are you running an OBD scanner to monitor for any pending codes and/or have you datalogged RPM, boost, and throttle together? Or do you have a boost gauge you can monitor?

Email is absolutely a much better way to contact EC than tagging them on the forum.
I have an obd boost gague installed. Luxfi. I have emailed them. Zero response.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Reactions: Goaterguy

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have an obd boost gague installed. Luxfi. I have emailed them. Zero response.
If you don't think it's the clutch, datalogs of those parameters would be very helpful to remotely diagnose the issue. People only know what you tell them and I'm personally unclear on if you're proceeding with purchasing clutch parts.

I just also noticed you said you had an exhaust leak. Do you still currently? If so I wouldn't bother chasing anything else until you fix that. Depending on where it is, an exhaust leak can definitely make the ECU unhappy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
If you don't think it's the clutch, datalogs of those parameters would be very helpful to remotely diagnose the issue. People only know what you tell them and I'm personally unclear on if you're proceeding with purchasing clutch parts.

I just also noticed you said you had an exhaust leak. Do you still currently? If so I wouldn't bother chasing anything else until you fix that. Depending on where it is, an exhaust leak can definitely make the ECU unhappy.
I did purchase the clutch masters kit through EC. States that it's good for 400 lb. ft. of tourqe so I should be covered. And Rosso is going to sort out the exhaust leak as well on the 16th. Hopefully I'll have some answers soon.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts