Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video of a drive early this morning. Little bit of everything - canyons, hairpins and mountain ridge roads.

I forgot to take my neutral density filter off the camera so its a little washed out, and I think I need to set it back to 720p @ 60FPS rather than 1080p @ 30FPS (its an older Garmin Virb camera).

I do love having the Rockies on my doorstep though.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Which highways? The better half and I did the Sedalia to Deckers to Woodland Park to Colorado Springs and home route today. Pretty nice curves between Sedalia and Deckers.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which highways? The better half and I did the Sedalia to Deckers to Woodland Park to Colorado Springs and home route today. Pretty nice curves between Sedalia and Deckers.
Morrison, to Evergreen, then up to CO-103.

Which way did you go to Deckers? I did that route a couple of weeks ago, but the road kind of disintegrated into dirt track and I was too precious with the new car to keep going.

·
Registered
489 Posts
From Sedalia. ....yes, there is about 7 miles of dirt, which was well graded and packed. ...non-warshboard ...the mud flaps that I installed did a fantastic job.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I drove up the Poudre today to fly fish. Sounds like you had better weather, I got dumped on. Did make the drive up a lot more fun!

Reactions: 68wooley

·
Registered
204 Posts
Cant wait till I actually get some free time to do the peak to peak run. Used to do it on my Ducati all the time, beautiful drive and tons of hairpins.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cant wait till I actually get some free time to do the peak to peak run. Used to do it on my Ducati all the time, beautiful drive and tons of hairpins.
I've got a 6 hour route planned out doing Peak-to-Peak up to Estes Park and then back via Grand Lake and Granby. Just got to find 6 hours some time...Maybe this weekend if I get up early enough.

I've seen more of the Rockies in the 3 months I've had the Spider than in the previous two years I've lived here. Loving it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts