Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this may be covered elsewhere but was unable to find it. This being my first convertible, I am wondering about care/protection. Searching the local auto parts stores I've come up with a total of ZERO products designed for either cleaning or protecting the exterior materials. Not talking about regular washing or keeping out of sunlight where possible. More so about long term protection/deep cleaning products and tactics.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks all

·
Registered
846 Posts
I don't know if you guys in the US can get Autoglym products but this is what I had used for several years for the green roof on my Peugeot 306 cabriolet, and would have used it on the 124 Spider, if I still had it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
When I was researching I found that most people seemed to recommend Raggtop and 303. I found just as many pros about one as I would the other. I eventually went with Raggtop as I saw it mentioned a bit more on the car detailing forums I frequent. So far so good. Every once in awhile Ill go out and brush off anything that has accumulated. After using the cleaner and sealant 5 weeks ago the water is still beading off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts