Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to buy an additional cup holder to fill the third slot since we only get 2 to begin with?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Your dealer parts department.

I think the third spot is just optional for the passenger. Do all the cars only have 2 holders from the factory?

Steve.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Your dealer parts department.

I think the third spot is just optional for the passenger. Do all the cars only have 2 holders from the factory?

Steve.
Mine only came with 2 holders. I'd have to be REALLY thirsty to need 3. ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,281 Posts
Same as Rando. I use the one on the tunnel to hold my sunglasses.
Regards
Pete

·
Registered
257 Posts
You can order them through Fiat or Mazda but I believe they are around $200. Not kidding. The 3rd spot, forward of the shifter, is actually perfect for the driver.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You can order them through Fiat or Mazda but I believe they are around $200. Not kidding. The 3rd spot, forward of the shifter, is actually perfect for the driver.
True that. Also, that forward spot encroaches enough into the passenger area that it actually replaces the passenger...

Reactions: wedgewa

·
Registered
726 Posts
Really creates that much of a lack in passenger leg.. or thigh room??
If I don't point it out to my passenger, they don't complain. People expect a sports car to be cramped. It's part of the charm.

Reactions: Y2HBK

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine only came with 2 holders. I'd have to be REALLY thirsty to need 3. ;)
I have the passenger one by the shifter and the driver one in its slot. It's more of a visual thing that I do not like the way the empty slot looks.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really? $200? That's a ripoff for a small piece of plastic.

Reactions: iamz

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Get a $5 bicycle water bottle cage and mount it with a couple sheet metal screws.
I'm just kidding. Really. Mostly.

Reactions: FozzyBox and iamz

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really? $200? That's a ripoff for a small piece of plastic.
http://www.124spider.org/forum/9-20...610-fender-badge-check-your-build-sheets.html

Check out post #6. JF received only 2 cup holders but his build sheet said his car was shipped with 3... Before you shell out $200 check to make sure it isn't missing. My build sheet showed only 2 cup holders. Why some would get 3 and others would get 2 I will never know.

Bonus fact: Looking for my 3rd cup holder is the reason I tracked down my build sheet in the first place...

·
Registered
349 Posts
I always liked those cup holders that mount in between the window and door panel. Best of all they are cheap and can likely be found at walmart, any auto parts stores, maybe even gas stations.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts