Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your FIAT 124 ABARTH a Rally Look with these great looking Performance Mud Flaps.

The graphics featured on the Rally Flaps will be included with the item, but are not adhered. Once you mount the flaps on your vehicle, clean them off thoroughly and then apply the graphic to the flaps. This will allow you to place the graphic where you would like. We have made this change due to multiple customer requests. Additional decals are available separately and special requests are also available.

More information and pricing can be found on our site
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/exterior-upgrades-cid532/accents-cid541/fiat-124-abarth-mud-flaps-by-rallyflapz-4-pvc-black-w-white-abarth-scorpion-pid3418

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
RED? @Maddness Autoworks

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
LOL
@Lord_GalAthon

possibly...but i'd rather it BE red...not make it red. HA!

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RED? @Maddness Autoworks
We have them just not listed yet. If you would like a set in red or any other color send us a DM with your contact information and we'll get you sorted.

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The biggest issue I can see with red is matching them to the appropriate red of the rest of the car.

I'd go for black or yellow but definitely try to avoid the white/yellow/red combo because:

LOL, or you could always ask them for a sponsorship deal.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hmmm, yellow on my grigio moda (dark gray) Spider...

Maybe when I was younger.

Steve.

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Give your FIAT 124 a Rally Look while protecting the exterior from road debris

FIAT 124 Rally Mud Flaps - PVC - set of 4 - Black w/ Red ABARTH Scorpion

The graphics featured on the Rally Flaps will be included with the item, but are not adhered. Once you mount the flaps on your vehicle, clean them off thoroughly and then apply the graphic to the flaps. This will allow you to place the graphic where you would like. We have made this change to due multiple customer requests. Additional decals are available separately and special requests are also available.

For the full product details please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Rally Mud Flaps - PVC - set of 4 - Black w/ Red ABARTH Scorpion - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Banned
3,017 Posts
Pics on an actual car?

Reactions: CDPond

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I always liked the 'rally mud flap' look. I have some on the rear of mine which were cut from the generic RallyArmor flaps - cheaper, but a lot of work to get right. Considering that, I initially thought these were a bit pricey, but considering the effort required to make your own, screws, etc., these are a good price.

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I always liked the 'rally mud flap' look. I have some on the rear of mine which were cut from the generic RallyArmor flaps - cheaper, but a lot of work to get right. Considering that, I initially thought these were a bit pricey, but considering the effort required to make your own, screws, etc., these are a good price.
RallyArmor does make a good product, but as you said there is the extra effort required when fitting a universal product.

These are tailor made for the FIAT 124, and include all mounting hardware and stainless steel brackets.

Also the ABARTH scorpion graphic adds a nice touch.

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Designed and manufactured in the UK by one of the leading Custom Performance Mud Flap Manufacturers in the world and available in a variety of colors and styles.

Available in Grey with Black ABARTH Scorpion.

To get these Rally Mud Flaps for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Rally Mud Flaps - PVC - set of 4 - Grey w/ Black ABARTH Scorpion - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

Many colors options available. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you would like a more custom color combination.

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Give your FIAT 124 a Rally Look while protecting the exterior from road debris with these great looking Rally Mud Flaps.

This complete set of 4 Rally Style Mud Flaps are manufactured from 4mm thick, flexible PVC and helps protect your paint from road debris and dirt.

For the full details and to see the colors available in stock please visit the link below:
Search - 124 rally - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
120 Posts
Give your FIAT 124 ABARTH a Rally Look with these great looking Performance Mud Flaps.

The graphics featured on the Rally Flaps will be included with the item, but are not adhered. Once you mount the flaps on your vehicle, clean them off thoroughly and then apply the graphic to the flaps. This will allow you to place the graphic where you would like. We have made this change due to multiple customer requests. Additional decals are available separately and special requests are also available.

More information and pricing can be found on our site
FIAT 124 Rally Mud Flaps - PVC - set of 4 - Black w/ White ABARTH Scorpion - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

Let us know if you have any questions
I’d like them without the logo. Do you have a video on how to install & remove existing flaps? Or are they left on? Thanks.

·
Vendor
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I’d like them without the logo. Do you have a video on how to install & remove existing flaps? Or are they left on? Thanks.
Thank you for reaching out to us Fire,

We don't have an installation video, however they do ship with instructions for installation.

Nothing in the instructions mentions removal of the existing flaps. Would you have a picture of the flaps on your FIAT?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts