Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my friend install stainless steel Allen bolts . I think they look much better than stock MGP covers. This is an option for people like me who don't YET have the $$ for a brake upgrade.

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
I had my friend install stainless steel Allen bolts . I think they look much better than stock MGP covers. This is an option for people like me who don't YET have the $$ for a brake upgrade.
Love the look of the SS buttonhead screws. How are they secured? Do they have nuts behind them or they expoxied in?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They where threaded in and epoxied. Then the excess was cut off. I had them in my Mercedes and the never moved.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really like the looks of your covers. They turned out really nice. How do the covers attach to the calipers? Is it a major job installing?

·
Registered
2017/Fiat/124 Spider Abarth
46 Posts
I am looking at red caliper covers and want Abarth on them for my silver 2017 124 Spider Abarth. I plan on asking local garage to install as I do not have ability to do it. I think I have standard brakes. Never heard of Brembo before car enthusiast grandson said something. Always learning some new. Aesthetics only on a budget. Recently installed red mirror caps and a red lip. Calipers will be it.

·
Registered
2017 Fiat Arbath 124 Spider
11 Posts
I am looking at red caliper covers and want Abarth on them for my silver 2017 124 Spider Abarth. I plan on asking local garage to install as I do not have ability to do it. I think I have standard brakes. Never heard of Brembo before car enthusiast grandson said something. Always learning some new. Aesthetics only on a budget. Recently installed red mirror caps and a red lip. Calipers will be it. View attachment 82196
Where were you able to snag the red lip? Been looking everywhere but they seem to be sold out? We’re the caps from the dealership?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts