Registered
231 Posts
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhhh drop top tees, yes big fan of your channel and seen the badges on itsy bitsy a few times now. Mine are not quite that swanky if im honest as those badges are a step up again! Mine are wrap overlays.

Im looking for a simple alloy wheels center piece as i dont want the spider logo on the wheels as on my car its too much being its white so thats my next mod.

Also loved your exhaust swap video, my next step but i did it a bit arse about face as i have mapped my car to 184 bhp but jow want an exhaust upgrade after the event......woops!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I will be waiting to see your pics :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have an Abarth so I have a dilemma. My car is two insects. At least they're in the same phylum, Arthropods. Unlike the Mustang Cobra which is a mammal and a reptile. How can one car be both a mammal and a reptile? I don't get it. But my car is sensibly two arachnids. The choice is subtle. The answer is which one puts more fear into the hearts of man? Is it the Searing sting of the Scorpion or the venomous fangs of the spider.

After much consideration I believe the Scorpion has a higher sphincter tightness factor (SFT). My question: is there an emblem replacement with a more manly scorpion? Counter-intuitively I found one in yellow on a black background. I only have to wait until the end of the year for it to be delivered . . . If it will be delivered. And then you black widows will know that I mean business.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts