·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hot off of the boat Spider in Blu Scuro

Hey guys -

My Fiancee and I just got a 2018 this past Saturday at the Fiat/Alfa dealer up in McKinney. Details on another thread. This car is located a couple of miles from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington. I'm looking at doing a few mods on Bella in the next few months.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats!!! Looking good.
I started with the diverter-valve-by-go-fast-bits-gfb-dv-pid2894 and a BOV following with an Maxflow intake from 500 madness.

I have enjoyed this car from day one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Clearly this is an old post, but I just found it! Hello from Hickory Creek! (@ Lake Lewisville south of Denton and Corinth on 35S)

I bought my 2018 124 Spider Abarth in September 2019, and I am so in love with her! Santa brought me a car cover, CS Door Bushings, CS Stumpy and a K&N Air Filter. I can wait to put them on!!

I do have a question! Now, I've never owned an Italian Sports car, BUT I have had my share of standards transmission regular and sports cars. I can drive a standard quite well, but what is up with that smell when you get a little clutch happy??? She is not a daily driver, I keep her sweet patootie mostly in the garage. We have a little area over by our house that has fun black asphalt covered road that I feel safe opening it up and having some fun with speed filled turns etc. But what is that awful smell? You can't tell me that this car was made for driving conservatively. I've checked my fluids and all are fine. Mind you, I have less than 2k miles on her, bought her "used" with 100 miles. I did see the post where the gentleman had his clutch go out @ 2600 miles. I would think all of the "factory run over fluids" would have burned off by now.

What are your thoughts??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Welcome, yes great car, but it is mostly Mazda rather than Italian, which is a good thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts