Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this, so I might be violating the rules. But, any advice for a dashboard cover for 124 Abarth owners in places like Arizona?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm new to this, so I might be violating the rules. But, any advice for a dashboard cover for 124 Abarth owners in places like Arizona?
Do you normally leave the top down when parked? I usually close mine most of the way and close the windows while parking the car for any thing over a half an hour. Keeps the sun off the seats and bird bombs from messing up the interior.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The Spiderdome 500maddness sell might work for you...

link

I have it - it's a solid product and comes with a storage pouch that allows it to fit in the compartments behind the seats, however I usually just throw it in the trunk. Takes 30 seconds to put on the car.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The Spiderdome 500maddness sell might work for you...

link

I have it - it's a solid product and comes with a storage pouch that allows it to fit in the compartments behind the seats, however I usually just throw it in the trunk. Takes 30 seconds to put on the car.
Yes, i use the same one and works quite nicely. When it's wet from rain or dew, I through in the trunk unfolded until I get a chance to dry it out before packing in the pax side cubby. I use the bag that it comes with to store lose items that I want to keep clean and dry in the trunk ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts