Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original owner, Outstanding performance, handling braking and looks. There is absolutely no comparison between this Spider and the way they come from the factory. Most of the included upgrades include:

500 Madness Engine Control Module w/cam sensor timing cable, with some custom tweeking on the program.
500 Automatic Trans Flash Module, F-1 fast shifting
Titanium turbo thermal blanket
Upgraded turbo diverter valve
Euro Compulsion V4 cold air intake
Super lightweight Advanti wheels w/Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Athena spacers
H&R German springs (dropped 1.25") Bilstien shocks, limited slip differential*
Upgraded anodized aluminum paddle shifters
GPS module
Blanca Pearla Tri coat paint (only offered as a one year upgrade)
Wilwood 6-piston front brakes w/2 piece Wilwood rotors. Painted rear brakes
Overall weight reduced about 75lbs.
Plus more
Factory replaced parts will also be included, except wheels.
Approximately 200 RWHP. Very quick, extremely well balanced for street or fun. Orange Coast Fiat honors the factory warranty as is.
Over $5000 in upgraded parts and labor.
My objective was to take it as far as possible without jeopardizing the reliability, ride and the factory warranty. This car really performs. It pulls very strong up to the red line, mainly due to cam sensor timing.
*included in the Abarth package

I have more photos, however the forum format will only allow 10 images. I can email more to anyone that is interested. For any questions, you can contact me through the forum to chat or email.

Asking $27,000

Approximately 14,300 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just reduced mine to $24,500. Heck of a deal with all of the upgrades, for someone that doesn't want to go through all the expense and hassle. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How much warranty do you have left on this? My dad took a liking to my 124, but he cares more about performance than my wife and I, and so he is now thinking about an Abarth. We are in OC as well.

·
Registered
733 Posts
What a beauty! just out of curiosity, whats F-1 Fast shifting?
I'm going to guess and say those are the big red paddle shifters next to the steering wheel, since his car is an automatic...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the 500 Madness auto trans flash program module. The upshifts are extremely enhanced. Similar to Porsche PDk or a previous generation Ferrari F1. The trans and the torque management is totally reprogrammed. This is the way it should have come from the factory. The trans upgrade, along with other performance upgrades and handling upgrades, transforms the car into a very exhilarating machine when the Sport mode on the Abarth is engaged. If you're anywhere near Huntington Beach or Orange County, you're welcome to try it out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The factory warranty is for 5 years, 50,000 miles. It has about 14,500 on it. I bought it 11/28/14.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
HB Dave, recheck that purchase date. I think you have a typo there.

And wasn't the factory warranty 4yr/48000 miles?

Steve.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts