Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2017 Abarth was hit in a collision in July. Everything has been repaired, but the body shop has been unable to locate a driver's side headlight assembly, which is apparently currently unobtainium. It has been sitting there for almost three months waiting but they've been unable to find one anywhere. If you have a suggestion of somewhere on the internet to look, I've probably already looked there. Anyone have one or know someone that might have one sitting on a shelf? My wife really misses her Spider.

·
Registered
Driven District
184 Posts
My wife's 2017 Abarth was hit in a collision in July. Everything has been repaired, but the body shop has been unable to locate a driver's side headlight assembly, which is apparently currently unobtainium. It has been sitting there for almost three months waiting but they've been unable to find one anywhere. If you have a suggestion of somewhere on the internet to look, I've probably already looked there. Anyone have one or know someone that might have one sitting on a shelf? My wife really misses her Spider.
Visibility package or not? Here are a few I just found after doing a quick search. I know you said you already looked online but figured still worth a shot:

Visibility Package: https://www.redlineautoparts.com/fi...4-spider-driver-headlight-assembly-led-fd008/

Non Visibility Package: Abarth 124 Spider 2016 Headlight LHS NA5B51040 J145 | eBay

·
Registered
2017 classica in grigo moda meteor grey, autoricambi non res. Focal f51 wheels Eibach Pro springs
59 Posts
car-part.com

Reactions: Magoffin

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
997 Posts
I was going to mention there has been one on eBay forever with led lamps. Believe it is in Australia.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I was going to mention there has been one on eBay forever with led lamps. Believe it is in Australia.
The original poster should stick with finding USA lamps because I have read that there are significant differences between USA lamps and lamps sold elsewhere that affect compatibility. Has anyone overcome these differences to install Euro lights?

See: Buying and obtaining Euro LED headlights into the states.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the car-part.com suggestion. I checked that before I saw your message and found several. What really got traction was another site that's a network for salvage yards. I entered my name, phone number and the part I was looking for last night and this morning my phone started ringing off the hook, the first at 5:30 am! I gave the info to the shop, now I'm praying they follow up and get it. I think I had calls from at least 15 salvage yards!

For those that suggested the LED, option, my headlight is the standard and doesn't have the visibility package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts