Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I am a detailing fanatic and I'm a little new to this thread. Have used chemical guys almost since their Inception. Beendown to their original Hawthorne shop and I got a Chemical Guys Outlet less than a mile from me. Taken a few of their classes. I use their polishes and glaze.

I've used many high-end detailing products besides them as well. However, there's a new kid on the block that's actually an old kid and I'm amazed that nobody's mentioned it because Turtle Wax 75th Anniversary Ceramic Graphene Paste Wax is Far and Away the most outstanding wax I have ever used or seen. You can buy it for $30 and it will outperform $200 waxes and it's not even close. Their graphene liquid wax is closed behind and I use that with water as a touch-up. The level of gloss and depth is through the roof. If you don't believe me look at any YouTube video that's reviewed it. Incredible bang for the buck

Reactions: Walshy6677

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am a detailing fanatic and I'm a little new to this thread. Have used chemical guys almost since their Inception. Beendown to their original Hawthorne shop and I got a Chemical Guys Outlet less than a mile from me. Taken a few of their classes. I use their polishes and glaze.

I've used many high-end detailing products besides them as well. However, there's a new kid on the block that's actually an old kid and I'm amazed that nobody's mentioned it because Turtle Wax 75th Anniversary Ceramic Graphene Paste Wax is Far and Away the most outstanding wax I have ever used or seen. You can buy it for $30 and it will outperform $200 waxes and it's not even close. Their graphene liquid wax is closed behind and I use that with water as a touch-up. The level of gloss and depth is through the roof. If you don't believe me look at any YouTube video that's reviewed it. Incredible bang for the buck
Thank you for this, I love detailing my Abarth and of late I have decided to clay bar, polish and wax, so strip it right back if you will. I’ve not tried it before, but am looking forward to the challenge. I tried to get a tub of the TW 75th here in the UK, but it seems to have sold out everywhere. Luckily for me, my son lives in SC and is ’coming home’ to the UK at Xmas, he will bring a tub with him. I’ll be off to Chemical Guys today to sort the clay bar and ‘lube spray’, I’ll do the work in January. Thanks again.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Really a big fan of Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating. Use there full system, replaced the Mothers and Meguire stuff.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Packetjones,
Be careful.................Very careful. Just in case you have not noticed detailing supplies can lead to a very DEEP and DARK rabbit hole. I know. I have been there. Look at some detailing websites. These guys are always detailing their cars and never look at their wives.
That said there are some good recommendations here. I have always had good luck with Griot's products (great customer service). Check out Zaino too. A couple of crazy brothers in New jersey that make and sell their own products. zainostore.com

David

21 - 24 of 24 Posts