Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Great choice on the hood lifts, how do you like them? Those are the ones I want to get, too.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That piping looks crazy, I love it and for the price you really can't go wrong... time to start experimenting ;) Is it only in red though?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hay Travis...yes!!

Great video!!

Have you noticed any bump in acceleration with the new intake piping? Madness has been doing work with the 1.4t in the Fiat 500 and Dart for some time now.
I believe it is a combination of the Madness Cone shape intake, the AFe high flow air filter, and the GoFastBits turbo upgrade. Also the Auto Ricambi exhaust delete really opens up the rear for some nonrestrictive air flow and a sweet sound.

Thanks Travis, for a really quality product. The hood lifts really alow me to work on the engine without bumping my big head..:D:D LOL

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shark..these are the hood lifts

Great choice on the hood lifts, how do you like them? Those are the ones I want to get, too.
You may want to purchase. Great quality, good instructions and a video on their webpage, and I really like that they fold backwards and not protrude forward into the bay side working area. Also they open the hood to the maximum allowed by the hinges..:)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I was bummed with the ebay red piping. On the pics it looks like it's true red, but when they arrived its like a pearl burgundy red, didnt like the match so now its adorning my son's Saab.
I got mine from AliExpress and I got the same burgundy metallic pearl. I was expecting something closer to the red Abarth tach or the red stitching on my leather seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts