Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
It will return in coupe and convertible, with the 2.3T EcoBoost and 5.0 V8, in manual and automatic.

Overall I like the new exterior styling much better than the outgoing design. I never really warmed up to the 2015-2023 styling. It looked too much like a Ford Fusion.
View attachment 95036
View attachment 95037
View attachment 95039

View attachment 95038

Was about time Ford ditched the retro interior; the new interior looks thoroughly modern. Having said that, those screens are way too big.

The rear seats remain useless.

What do y’all think?
OK OK I get to gloat here, I work for a company that engineers and designs exterior lighting for a many OEMs anyways I worked on the design team designing.these headlamps. I take great pride in this vehicle and I think it’s a nice looking lamp.

·
Registered
262 Posts
When Ford reinvented the Mustang again in 2005 the redesign was wonderful, and since then its been an evolution of that 2005 makeover. I drove every single model year of the Mustang GT convertible from 2005 to 2018 ( thank you Budget Rentals) and I always enjoyed the changes the Ford engineers made each year.
In 2017 , I was driving a beautiful 2018 graphite gray mustang gt convertible around on a sunny Sunday afternoon, exploring car dealership lots when lo and behold there, on a dodge dealer lot , were three beautiful , small two seater convertible roadsters with no obvious identifiable markings. I had met the ravishing italian beauty of the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
I never drove a Mustang again.
I’m more of a European car guy that I am of American muscle car guy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts