Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes guys, don't adjust your spectacles, this Corona maybe affecting my thinking but it's not.
Most of the expenses was consulting, CPOND took $500k for a couple suggestion, my son took another swipe at it and thank God, I did not consult TREETOPFLYER, then for sure it would be a $2 MILLION project.

A while back, since my Die cast model did not have a number under the skirt, some voyeur must have taken it, so I chose No.1000 and did a plate or plaque to go behind the car. I got the services of this PAISANO of mine, POGGIA PIEDI, he's on facebook, and I sent him some layouts and he put it in a clear draft, this went back and forward.

The plate is 250mm x 130mm and 2mm thick, he usally does it in 1.2 mm(but I found it a little thin.
Since this was a very expensive project, you can cut my costs by sending me your DONATIONS. An income tax receipt will be sent to you by PONY EXPRESS.

Note: this is a draft, the colours will be more pronounced. When I get the real thing I will post it.

VOILA MY DIE CAST SCORPION PLAQUE

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
I sure hope you cut Ivano in on all your ill-gotten gains! WIth what I expect you'll take in, he could maybe take a glorious vacation in downtown Naples! 😂 😂 😂

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the final pic of my project. 4.2mm thick
1.2 alumn pasted on a 3mm plastic. Finally my die cast 18:1 will be getting a serial no. 1000:love:
He should be shipping it this week

Attachments

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bill, I will post pics again when I attach it behind the Die cast.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Awesome....to bad though....its not in red!

aloha mike

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome....to bad though....its not in red!

aloha mike

:ROFLMAO:
Mike with die cast car red in front , you'll have all the red you need. After all I still didn't see any donation from you. I would have put a llittle more RED. LOL

Reactions: Mike34

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
send me your cash app name...I got some coins to donate!!!! 🤑

aloha mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts