Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I'll double check and get back to you.... @frankmar

aloha mike
looks metal to me??? Just noticed...the dealer failed to install the black drainage plugs in the frame! I have to look in the center storage and see if they left them in there. damn dealers!!!!

aloha mike

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks metal to me??? Just noticed...the dealer failed to install the black drainage plugs in the frame! I have to look in the center storage and see if they left them in there. damn dealers!!!! View attachment 74731

aloha mike

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Walmart Canada now carry (online only) the BBurago model:

The price is a bit steep but not horrible.
Unfortunately it's not 1:18th scale. I checked the walmart.ca site, and noticed they don't make any mention of the scale, and at that price I was thinking it was maybe a 1:24 model (or smaller). So I then went to the Bburago site and found it in their 2019 catalogue. I've confirmed it's 1:24. Still not a bad price if someone is looking for one to add to their collection, and with a little creative printing on plastic or glossy stock, easy enough to add the Abarth badging for those that own Abarth cars.

Thanks for posting the link. It's a great find, and for Canadian owners likely the best "all in" price for it (model, shipping, import tariffs).

For those in the US, here's another option for the same 1:24 model shipped out of a Georgia location. $15 plus $10 flat rate shipping.... USD.
Fiat 124 Spider 1:24 Scale Diecast Model by Bburago

If you have the silver/grey version of the Spider, here's another link that sells a 1:24 scale Bburago version for a buck more:
Fiat 124 Spider Coupe Grey 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Bburago

·
Registered
206 Posts
Unfortunately it's not 1:18th scale. I checked the walmart.ca site, and noticed they don't make any mention of the scale, and at that price I was thinking it was maybe a 1:24 model (or smaller). So I then went to the Bburago site and found it in their 2019 catalogue. I've confirmed it's 1:24. Still not a bad price if someone is looking for one to add to their collection, and with a little creative printing on plastic or glossy stock, easy enough to add the Abarth badging for those that own Abarth cars.

Thanks for posting the link. It's a great find, and for Canadian owners likely the best "all in" price for it (model, shipping, import tariffs).

For those in the US, here's another option for the same 1:24 model shipped out of a Georgia location. $15 plus $10 flat rate shipping.... USD.
Fiat 124 Spider 1:24 Scale Diecast Model by Bburago

If you have the silver/grey version of the Spider, here's another link that sells a 1:24 scale Bburago version for a buck more:
Fiat 124 Spider Coupe Grey 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Bburago
The poetic equilibrium to having a 1:24 scale model of a 124...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
141 - 147 of 147 Posts