I had mine disconnected for ~2.5 months, only needed to reset the clock.There are many reasons to disconnect a battery; mine has been disconnected for winter storage.
What systems need to be reset or reprogrammed after reconnecting the battery?
Any advice and tips would be appreciated. TIA
Thanks Stelvio, That is a good link. Bartarella isn't ready for our current road conditions, and our road conditions aren't ready for her. She needs some "enhancement surgery" while we wait for both.
Are you thinking of a bra to protect the front from winter's left over stones? The stock car is very good looking. I am worried the surgery might have Bartarella looking like a bug eyed sprite.Thanks Stelvio, That is a good link. Bartarella isn't ready for our current road conditions, and our road conditions aren't ready for her. She needs some "enhancement surgery" while we wait for both.
1. I am certain that there are "issues in production cost savings" but I haven't researched enough to identify any. Is that what led to you replacing the wheels and I would be interested in your thoughts on other weaknesses.Stelvio, I like the looks of my spider too, no changes. Your question made me question where I'm going. I have decided on four categories of "enhancemen surgery" they are:
1. Reliability: Address issues in production cost savings.
2. Durability: Long term reliability and appearance.
3. Performance: Impress me and others with track times and tire wear.
4. Cosmetic: Not interested. Looks good to me.
Bartarella is getting; 1. Go fast bits dv. 2. EC catch can. 3. EC V1 intake for now. 4. new wheels (Done) and Possibly a badge.
Future?: Paint coating, ecu tune.