Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
They fit, you just need a new alignment with mainly less caster. More camber doesn't hurt either.
They didn’t really fit, lowering springs had been installed day before so still some more settling was required.
However I got $40 off lifetime alignment so I can go any time to make those adjustments and then try to fit 225/45 before trying out 235/40 for autocross/racing later on.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

Doesn't really look stretched at all...

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey congratulations on your new wheels and tires minidreamcar. god willing ill be joining you later on this year. einke wheels are sick man. super cool hope i spelled the name of the wheel right lol please tell me how you like the firestone tires seems everyone loves them

·
Registered
60 Posts
off topic since i have the lusso and you have the abarth minidreamcar let me get a lil jealous. is it true that when you put on the sports mode the exhaust makes a roaring noise?

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
hey congratulations on your new wheels and tires minidreamcar. god willing ill be joining you later on this year. einke wheels are sick man. super cool hope i spelled the name of the wheel right lol please tell me how you like the firestone tires seems everyone loves them
Enkei*, close lol.

Still finishing up breaking in the new tires but will make a few reviews after alignment next week.

I always use Sport mode but the exhausts sound difference is negligible. It’s all about the throttle response.

·
Registered
60 Posts
perfect keep me posted on how you like the firestone firehawk indy 500 just to make sure i have the right brand. they are rated #1 in consumer ratings for tire rack lets see if all the hype is for real

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Rims look great- love the fat look! Really stand out against the black body color.
Yep, that’s why I got them!

They also match with the silver finishes in the interior, exhaust and emblem, giving it a classier look.

All I’m waiting on is the red accents (mirror caps, lip trim, tow hook, valve caps and lug nuts).

then it will be complete :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yep, that’s why I got them!

They also match with the silver finishes in the interior, exhaust and emblem, giving it a classier look.

All I’m waiting on is the red accents (mirror caps, lip trim, tow hook, valve caps and lug nuts).

then it will be complete :)
Can you please a photo of the car from a side view? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
61 - 72 of 72 Posts