Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exhaust installed on a 124 that we could all hear with a short video clip??

I've seen the Magnaflow ad and commercial, but an actual install sound clip would maybe help people with considering another option exhaust that may not be so terribly loud, and pass the " Wife's " tolerance level...
thanks
:confused:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So are to saying that this AutoRicambi exhaust with the resonated rear section sounds like the MagnaFlow???

If so, then it is approx : $300 Cheaper
Easier to install
and sounds just as good or better then the MagnaFlow, and is made out of a better quality of Stainless Steel....

Then I'm sold...

Not Sure

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Magnaflow includes the midpipe, Auto Ricambi offers a muffler delete. Also much like the Remus, the Magaflow has a rear muffler.

·
Banned
210 Posts
The Auto Ricambi is the best looking IMHO. I love the angled staggered look.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Resurrecting this thread.

I'm interested in the magnaflow: Eurocompulsion have this exhaust, the tips look like they fill the space at the rear on the Abarth much better (the standard Abarth ones look anaemic). But what about sound and performance?

(I don't think these promo videos do it justice).

·
Registered
609 Posts
I would not worry about the tips since you can have those changed to whatever you like such as round, oval, staggered/dual, single, Black (mine), Chrome, etc. and pick the size as well depending on how much of the outlet you want to fill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts