Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a drive yesterday to Door County, WI. For those that don't know, that is the thumb (peninsula) of Wisconsin jutting into Lake Michigan. The young lady in in the photos is my lovely bride of 45 years :x

Attachments

Reactions: canesice

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Nice!!!!!

Reactions: Seagas

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Went for a drive yesterday to Door County, WI. For those that don't know, that is the thumb (peninsula) of Wisconsin jutting into Lake Michigan. The young lady in in the photos is my lovely bride of 45 years :x
Very nice. seagas i had forgotten what my rosso red abarth looked like until you posted...... thinking about the heritage stripe wrap? i'm pretty happy i did it and only 600. nothing wrong with yours of course!

Reactions: Seagas

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice. seagas i had forgotten what my rosso red abarth looked like until you posted...... thinking about the heritage stripe wrap? i'm pretty happy i did it and only 600. nothing wrong with yours of course!
I haven't thought about it, I like them both ways.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congrats on nice car

And 45 years of marriage...:):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts