1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Reactions: Chaddy

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'd love to know which road features in the vid.
It's a very wet Old Pacific Highway between Cowan and Brooklyn.

A word of warning; on the weekend it's a mecca for motorcyclists, which of course also attracts the HWP.

Take a day off work during the week when there's nice weather and head up for a spin. It's an absolute hoot of a road.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a very wet Old Pacific Highway between Cowan and Brooklyn.

A word of warning; on the weekend it's a mecca for motorcyclists, which of course also attracts the HWP.

Take a day off work during the week when there's nice weather and head up for a spin. It's an absolute hoot of a road.
I thought it looked familiar. Great road but like the RNP down south has been spoiled by over-policing and too many cyclists (of both kinds).

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I thought it looked familiar. Great road but like the RNP down south has been spoiled by over-policing and too many cyclists (of both kinds).
Happens to all our good driving roads. In Vic, they lowered the speed limit on the Reefton Spur and the Great Ocean Road from 100kph to 80kph and they police the crap out of them (even resorting to wearing camouflage and hiding in bushes...no kidding!). Of course this is all about road safety and has nothing to do with raising revenue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts