1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
676 Posts
Give your interior the upgrade it deserves with these All-Weather Floor Mats by 3D MAXpider!

These All-Weather Floor Mats by 3D MAXpider are custom-fit for the FIT 124 Spider and have a three layer structure for superior interior protection.

For more information and images please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/new-products-cid536/fiat-124-all-weather-floor-mats-set-of-2-black-by-3d-maxpider-pid4484

Got these a couple of weeks ago. They look a lot classier that W/T, and are cheaper. They make a nice upgrade to the floor and are easy to clean. Highly recommend.

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got these a couple of weeks ago. They look a lot classier that W/T, and are cheaper. They make a nice upgrade to the floor and are easy to clean. Highly recommend.
Just to add, a really easy install, and a perfect fit.
Thank You for the nice feedback! We really appreciate it! It helps with other enthusiasts who may be interested in purchasing these. Thank You once again!

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know if you can get a right hand driver set?
Benardos,

We do not offer these in right hand drive. However we would reccomend you contact 3D directly to ask them if they offer a right version of these floor mats.

Totally agree with hefbadr .....these mats are really really nice ...classy looking for weather mats.
SeveWy,

Thank You for the feedback! We greatly appreciate it.

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just ordered mine based on the comments here.
Thank You for your support! We greatly appreciate it it!

Here are is an additional image to show how they look installed on the driver side. Thank You again for the support!

·
Registered
96 Posts
As others above have said these are very nice. Ordered these Tuesday night and they came in today. I am very happy with the how these look and how they cover the floor. Much nicer than the stock carpet ones that came with the car. Definitely recommend.

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As others above have said these are very nice. Ordered these Tuesday night and they came in today. I am very happy with the how these look and how they cover the floor. Much nicer than the stock carpet ones that came with the car. Definitely recommend.
wlcmlc,

Wow! Thank You for the feedback! We greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
So "winter is coming" as they say, and I'm starting to prep. Purchased these as a less 'industrial' alternative to Weathertech and I'm not disappointed. The look is classier, the fit is good and they seem well made. Shipping from 500Madness was prompt and packaging was good - thanks folks.

Spiderdome is on the way too - I'll provide some feedback on that too when it arrives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts