Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have the Mopar accessory already...but that is a pretty cool looking part...thanks...
It is a good looking part ....:) ...but, I have so many Abarth/Spider stuff stuck to my car (side badges above the front fender side lights, Abarth valve caps, Abarth cap on the steering wheel, Abarth badge on the glove box between the seats, Abarth shoulder pads on the seat belts, let alone the hood/boot badging ....and yes, MX5 on my door sills ...:eek:)m, fearing that I am going to get dope slaps when I show up at Miata Club events ...>:)

·
Registered
727 Posts
It is a good looking part ....:) ...but, I have so many Abarth/Spider stuff stuck to my car (side badges above the front fender side lights, Abarth valve caps, Abarth cap on the steering wheel, Abarth badge on the glove box between the seats, Abarth shoulder pads on the seat belts, let alone the hood/boot badging ....and yes, MX5 on my door sills ...:eek:)m, fearing that I am going to get dope slaps when I show up at Miata Club events ...>:)
"Before leaving the house, a lady should look in the mirror and remove one accessory".

--Coco Chanel--

Steve, I got a good laugh from your post. Thanks. It's a warning to us all.

·
Registered
609 Posts
That is why "debadging" is so popular. I was thinking about painting the 124 Spider emblem on the rear and possibly moving it elsewhere but the more I think about it I think I will just debadge.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is there something for American Models (left sided). I want this and just went to order and then noticed it's not for my car!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all ... I currently have 6 models of footrest for your 124 Spider, 3 for European / American version, and 3 for the versions with right hand drive. There are already several installed in Italy, UK, USA, Australia and several units in Japan.
As a forum, for grouped purchases of 10 units, a discount could be applied and proposals for new designs are accepted. Always with certified delivery and payment guaranteed through Paypal. My email: [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts