Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions? Over $125 for part and having to install seems challenging. I'm not sure how it cracked. It had not been driven in a month. I got in to a saggy visor. I noticed crack upon inspection that I guess caused it. I couldn't find screws to remove it. Use they sell entire front panel. Any helpful advice? I don't use it. 2 sided tape and magnet wouldn't stat stuck....

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Hi, Yes, "UncleMurphy" Member wrote a "How To" Install an auto dim rear view mirror from an ND MX5.
Go up to search and write that in. DO NOT buy the FIAT one, you will need a mortgage on it, Mazda everything that fits our SPIDER is always cheaper it seems......Cheers
ron

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
This I think popped up on the miata forums. It only affect early cars I think...they changed the design in 2018.

I think you are talking of the sun visor not rear view mirror right ?

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
This I think popped up on the miata forums. It only affect early cars I think...they changed the design in 2018.

I think you are talking of the sun visor not rear view mirror right ?
Missed that completely....Mind you, not surprised...what a P*ss Poor piece of excuse for a sun visor that is, still look at the Mazda MX5 version first for price I would think.......I am awake now ;) Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Missed that completely....Mind you, not surprised...what a P*ss Poor piece of excuse for a sun visor that is, still look at the Mazda MX5 version first for price I would think.......I am awake now ;) Cheers
ron
Hang on...$125 for THAT....no wonder I thought Interior Mirror !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts