Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dynamic LED Side Repeater Indicator!!!! :D Turn Signal Flasher Winker For Fiat and Abarth 124 Spider

Link

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
ezgif-3-0bcf1d77ea0a.gif

Link:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Buenazo!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
cool!

@sercho do you know if they have it in clear? I think it blends in better on a white car if clear and not blacked out.

aloha mike

Reactions: walawn

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm curious about this as well since I think I remember mine being white as well...

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
The stock units are white/clear coloured and do not support bulb replacement. You have to replace the entire unit if the bulb burns out. I had already purchased the dark coloured non-OEM replacements that allow just bulb swaps, and have them installed with LED bulbs. I would have gone for these if they existed half a year ago, as they're less than half the cost.

I have just gone on to the Aliexpress site and left a note asking the seller if they're considering making sequential turn signals for the back of the car. Now that's something I'd be very interested in. I know MX5parts has been trying to fab something like that but I haven't seen any progress on it for quite some time. So I thought, it never hurts to ask. The hard part with the back of the car is that with the turn lights being integrated into the brake light assembly, i'ts not a simple or perhaps inexpensive scenario. But, cost is relative. I'll post an update if I get any info back from the seller on Ali.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The stock units are white/clear coloured and do not support bulb replacement. You have to replace the entire unit if the bulb burns out. I had already purchased the dark coloured non-OEM replacements that allow just bulb swaps, and have them installed with LED bulbs. I would have gone for these if they existed half a year ago, as they're less than half the cost.

I have just gone on to the Aliexpress site and left a note asking the seller if they're considering making sequential turn signals for the back of the car. Now that's something I'd be very interested in. I know MX5parts has been trying to fab something like that but I haven't seen any progress on it for quite some time. So I thought, it never hurts to ask. The hard part with the back of the car is that with the turn lights being integrated into the brake light assembly, i'ts not a simple or perhaps inexpensive scenario. But, cost is relative. I'll post an update if I get any info back from the seller on Ali.
The first thing I did was ask the seller about the rear sequential lights, he told me they don't have ...

·
Registered
54 Posts
cool!

@sercho do you know if they have it in clear? I think it blends in better on a white car if clear and not blacked out.

aloha mike
Yes, they have them in clear. The smoked dynamics are currently sold out on Ali Express. I have seen other offer them on Amazon but they cost twice as much.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Yes, they have them in clear. The smoked dynamics are currently sold out on Ali Express. I have seen other offer them on Amazon but they cost twice as much.
link?

mahalo mike

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
nice video...not sure if its me...but the comments aren't coming up. just spinning circle of forever. I thought perhaps it would be in your description but nothing else comes up when I click "more". They look good in smoke/dark on a dark vehicle for sure.

aloha mike

·
Registered
54 Posts
nice video...not sure if its me...but the comments aren't coming up. just spinning circle of forever. I thought perhaps it would be in your description but nothing else comes up when I click "more". They look good in smoke/dark on a dark vehicle for sure.

aloha mike
I added the link to the description. Again, though - the dynamic ones are sold out at the moment.

Here is the link: €16.64 |Repetidor lateral LED indicador señal intermitente para girar Winker para Fiat Abarth 124 Spider 2016 on AliExpress

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
The first thing I did was ask the seller about the rear sequential lights, he told me they don't have ...
Well, now he's heard it from two of us. He replied to me to say he's now looking into it with his supplier. Doubtful it will come to fruition, but if it ever does I'll be a customer.

Reactions: DropTopTees
1 - 15 of 15 Posts