Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These three mods should add up to some impressive gains:

Goodwin says +25 whp and +50 wtq with no tune on full cat back exhaust.

Eurocompulsion says +49 whp (based on their posted baseline of 147.45 stock) and no listing on the torque gain with Euro-Drive flash tune.

Eurocompulsion says +13 whp and +11 wtq with the V4 intake.

However, sometimes things don't add up that easily. Anyone running this combo and would like to share some totals?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
They won't add up like that, but I bet it will be a nice combo. I'll be there at some point when I get the RoadsterSport full exhaust.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Great question. I think because of the natural discrepancy created by the fact that the 2 vendors in question use totally different methods of measuring gains, it won't be a simple as just adding the quoted figures together.

However from what I understand the figures quoted from Brian are from his Lusso so the gains will be higher as a result of a softer tune and pretty crappy exhaust from factory.

I can't remember is Greg used an Abarth for his testing but if he did the gains will be less as it come with more power and better exhaust from factory.

Won't be long before someone sequentially tests these power mods on a dyno adding one at a time to confirm figures.

As Shark says it's still going to be a sweet ass combo :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
If the Stage+1 tune alone is pushing 197whp, adding a full-exhaust and other supporting bolt-ons should easily bump numbers over 200whp. No?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Want that exhaust...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
So, about $2300 in aftermarket performance parts gets you?.i want to get the full exhaust, but $1300 is a lot of $$ for minimal gains.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts