Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

EC V4 intake Installed

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  LawsonGibbles 
#1 ·
So I did this today. I added the EC sticker that came with it. Not sure if it will stay on. Also painted the dipstick handle blue to match the car. I did drop my 7mm socket where only God can see it. Hope that wont be a problem later. Will take it out for a test drive this afternoon. Now I just have the Front Mount Intercooler, Chassis Brace, and Wilwood Brakes to install. Then I'll be done...for awhile.

See less See more
#2 ·
So I did this today. I added the EC sticker that came with it. Not sure if it will stay on. Also painted the dipstick handle blue to match the car. I did drop my 7mm socket where only God can see it. Hope that wont be a problem later. Will take it out for a test drive this afternoon. Now I just have the Front Mount Intercooler, Chassis Brace, and Wilwood Brakes to install. Then I'll be done...for awhile.

View attachment 85796
Looks good, can you notice any difference in power and what does it sound like? Rgds Dean,

#3 ·
Good effort 👏🏻 I am still waiting to receive mine - currently held up at customs for some reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.