Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a Lusso model. Are there any emblems for hood, steering wheel or tires? Love the Abarth scorpion, but not sure there is anything for this model? Is there?

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
Nothing for Lusso to Abarth from factory. But that doesn't mean you can't add Abarth Scorpion emblems. Its your ride. make YOU happy. @pedimdct
aloha mike

PS a lot of people have gotten Abarth/Scorpion emblems from AliExpress. Just do a google search....oh and good luck going down that rabbit hole...lol. LOTS of EMBLEMS to be seen on AliExpress.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Mike, the ones from Aliexpress (color) don't look like Originals, try Ebay UK

Reactions: Mike34

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
@frankmar oh for sure...if you are looking for TRUE factory equipment...don’t by from AliExpress. If you are looking for anything other then factory...you’ll find some good stuff and bad stuff. You need to do your due diligence on AliExpress.
aloha mike

Reactions: CDPond

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
So I have a Lusso model. Are there any emblems for hood, steering wheel or tires? Love the Abarth scorpion, but not sure there is anything for this model? Is there?
Hi, I bought my Classica in March and have spent the time since "playing with it", once I had got the mechanics to where I wanted them I moved on to the looks.......I "Abarthised" my ride so decided in the spirit of Karl Abarth ,who started out making and selling exhausts before modding standard Fiats, to add an overlay of the original "Anarth & Co" emblem. Full story in "Brexit Mods" thread. Mike34 talks sense,it's your ride........Cheers
ron

Reactions: Mike34
1 - 5 of 5 Posts