Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiat in the Rockies II. The first year was an amazing success thanks to Steve and Graeme. They did an amazing job of planning, organizing and keeping this event on track.

Fiat in Arizona. With so many amazing roads available this would be a no brainer for a late winter, early spring drive. Arizona members see if you can make it happen.

Mt. Palomar II. I was great, II could be better. Let’s do it.

NorCal I . Location to be determined. Lots of great roads and some excellant vinyards. This needs to happen only because I need to see Dave @sharkcohen grinning ear to ear pushing that Lusso to the max.

I have organized 2 events that were successful to the event participants. I’m asking those in the membership to create new events for our unique car. We are the future of this automobile and it’s owners and need to make sure we are supporting it.

I just finished 2 days of Fiats on the Snake V and just couldn’t be happier. It was a gathering of great people presenting their great cars to the group. What ensued was driving through some of Southern California’s greatest canyon roads. WOW!!!

I would like to meet with owners, cars and on the greatest roads in the Western USA.

Steve @Chainringtattoo I would drive to the East Coast to drive another event with you.

Dan

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Perhaps we could join up with Bay Area Fiat Club for one of their events. Some of them were there for Fiat On The Snake.

There are excellent roads all around the area and along the coast.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps we could join up with Bay Area Fiat Club for one of their events. Some of them were there for Fiat On The Snake.

There are excellent roads all around the area and along the coast.
Sounds good. There are so many 124 forum members in and around the Bay area. I‘m sure an event would be successful.

Dan

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Laguna Seca day ?
I would definitely go to that to spectate. I don’t think they’d let me run without a rollbar. But maybe I could convince my dad to bring his Nova to run it!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Track requirements could be a limiting factor. The track would need to be contacted to see if the spider roll hoops would be allowed in any classification.

Dan

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Fiat in the Rockies II. The first year was an amazing success thanks to Steve and Graeme. They did an amazing job of planning, organizing and keeping this event on track.

Fiat in Arizona. With so many amazing roads available this would be a no brainer for a late winter, early spring drive. Arizona members see if you can make it happen.

Mt. Palomar II. I was great, II could be better. Let’s do it.

NorCal I . Location to be determined. Lots of great roads and some excellant vinyards. This needs to happen only because I need to see Dave @sharkcohen grinning ear to ear pushing that Lusso to the max.

I have organized 2 events that were successful to the event participants. I’m asking those in the membership to create new events for our unique car. We are the future of this automobile and it’s owners and need to make sure we are supporting it.

I just finished 2 days of Fiats on the Snake V and just couldn’t be happier. It was a gathering of great people presenting their great cars to the group. What ensued was driving through some of Southern California’s greatest canyon roads. WOW!!!

I would like to meet with owners, cars and on the greatest roads in the Western USA.

Steve @Chainringtattoo I would drive to the East Coast to drive another event with you.

Dan
Dan, I would love to do another event if @68wooley is up to it. Fiat in the Rockies wouldn't have happened without him. If we do it in 2020 from Grand Junction again we might do a Friday all day track day. Maybe run it both directions. I really hated missing Fiat on the Snake this year. I was supposed to have surgery a couple weeks ago but put it off until this week so I could have made it after all. Hard to drive with a boot on your foot.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool. I’ll reserve a block of vacation time in anticipation. Please include the Monument as a part of the event. I’m sure everyone that made the drive that day would agree. Looking forward to hearing more. You guys are awesome.

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts