Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM Recaro Seats
Taken out of my 2017 Abarth at 19K Miles
Excellent condition, well taken care of. I have always been careful to move my seat back and lift myself out of the seat when getting out (there's a whole technique to it)

$3200 picked up in Orange County, CA or +shipping at buyer's expense (I am not sure how to safely package this yet)
Please contact me at [email protected] for quickest response. Please excuse the mess in the garage. Thank you

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
963 Posts
I have to ask, what seats are you using to replacing them?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I replaced them with the OEM leather seats, I actually like the regular seats better as it feels a little lower and stiffer... one drawback of the regular seats is that it doesn't hold you in when turning that well compared to the Recaros.

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 ABARTH
963 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I asked because I swapped out my Recaro seats for Corbeau racing seats. The Corbeau seats are finally scheduled to arrive this Friday after a 3 month back-order.
Your seats look pristine! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI here are some more details about the seat:

Alcantera and leather seat
with OEM airbags
with premium Bose headrest speakers
with factory heated seats

·
Registered
227 Posts
Have you sold these yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still for sale
Just wondering how you like the new seats? and what exactly did you get?
I am struggling with the Recaro seat being very uncomfortable and was thinking of changing them out for something different. I don't want to lose the headrest speakers or the heated seat feature. Not sure what's out there that checks all the boxes. Any info you could pass along would be great

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've tried the oem leather seats and depending on your body type, you might like it better. OEM leather seats do come with heated elements, headrest speakers and airbags. What I don't like about the oem leather is that it has less bolstering on the seat and thigh support and because it's hard leather, it's quite slippery. In summary it's more flat when you sit and it's a little harder. the pro is that it does sit noticably lower then the Recaro. FYI, I'm 5'6" and 150lbs. I would recommend the oem cloth seats if you don't care about the less luxurious look. it's cheaper but I think it's most universally comfortable.....and I don't think there is a heated option for cloth but not 100% sure on that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts