Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done any business with carbonmiata.com? >5 weeks ago I ordered the carbon door sills. After 3 weeks and several emails inquiring on order status I finally received a response from Marc Baltzinger, stating Sorry but we are still making your set! It should be done soon and we will let you know when it ships out! Thanks for the patience!

Another two weeks later still no update on manufacturing status, ship date, or else. I understand he is making the parts in China, and apparently to order, e.g. no inventory to draw on/ship from. But >5 weeks seems excessive, and poor communication does make for much confidence.

Does anybody else here have experiences with this vendor, good or bad?

Thx, S

·
Registered
719 Posts
Had a similar experience with my quilted floor mats..great product, not so great experience.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I would have waited a few weeks/months for carbon fiber mirror covers at their prices rather than what Madness charged me, if I had known.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That is quite upsetting but I guess you'll know for better prep next time IF you choose to buy from them again. Seems like your experience is in line with @rglass but hopefully the product is just as great.

·
Banned
425 Posts
I bought the floor coverings on April 8th. They shipped on 4/18 and I got them today. I really like them with the stitching and the red trim on the Recaro seats.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts