Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to your favorite weekend drive music for November!

I just switched from a mix of new Dance and Electro to my old stand-by: Stéphane Pompougnac - Hôtel Costes, Quatre

What are your current driving selections?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Just curious to your favorite weekend drive music for November!

I just switched from a mix of new Dance and Electro to my old stand-by: Stéphane Pompougnac - Hôtel Costes, Quatre

What are your current driving selections?
I just parked my 124 for Winter (at a distant warehouse) so I won't see her for at least 6 months (I'll pick it up on may 5 2018).

So my favorite tune in my Cruze in November would that one! :crying:

;)

Reactions: sdlynx

·
Registered
453 Posts
Portugal. The Man.
Started with the summer hit "Feel it Still"
Then, I saw them in concert last week and I can't get enough.

"I'm a rebel just for kicks..."

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
All season long... no particular band, but I've really been getting into a few varieties of jazz in the car. New Orleans brass, gypsy (which is mainly strings), 1950's bop (Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, etc). Toss in a variety of bluegrass and some Brian Setzer-esque swing/rockabilly and I can drive all day long. I've built up about 2000 songs on one of those tiny Samsung 16gig USB drives that was shown in the Electronics board here back last spring. Months of driving without a repeat!

Steve.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a Pandora station created using 38 Special, Van Halen, AC/DC, and Foreigner that I love to turn up when the weather is good and the top is down on the weekends.

For my usual commute and driving to the gym I am usually listening to EDM mixes that are pretty up-beat.

I grew up a metal-head but I find myself not wanting to listen to it in the 124, just doesn't fit the mood. That is until I hit a spot of particularly bad traffic...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I grew up a metal-head but I find myself not wanting to listen to it in the 124, just doesn't fit the mood. That is until I hit a spot of particularly bad traffic...
It's funny how these things can drive the mood, huh? I know the feeling. Although I can throw some Gn'R in there every now and then and be "okay". Just depends on the drive. Usually my rock will go the "Black Crowes" route in the spider though. :D

Right now though, Bella (the black/white Abarth) has been giving me that Jazzy feeling. ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I seemed to stuck playing the 60s channel on Sirius when ever I drive the spider :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Usually Deep Tracks on Sirius/XM when my wife is in the car. Podcasts most of the time when she's not.

·
Registered
523 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts