Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I only live a stone's throw from Brands, something to look forward to!

Reactions: JCC124

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a good idea, I might be going with my local Abarth Club (abarth club hertfordshire), but certainly want to attend and display this year.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anybody registered to display their 124 here? Unfortunately there are no spaces remaining for Abarth-specific cars, but 28 remain under 'Other'. I've made an application and have selected 'Other' to display my Abarth 124.

Given the 124 is considerably rarer than the numerous 500s that will invariably be there, I was wondering if anyone else would be up for displaying their 124 alongside?

I have also looked at the Abarth 124 Owners Club on Instagram, but their last post was over three years ago and it looks very dormant. Furthermore, the web address appears to direct to Abarth Owners Club and the forum for 124 discussion is very quiet unfortunately. :confused:

Perhaps there is an opportunity to use this as a get-together for those of us that are within striking distance, and perhaps go as our own group? Food for thought. :geek:
OK, I have done the same now, so ,that's two of us at least.
As regards activity, the Facebook pages for Abarth Owners club and my Hertfordshire branch are active, plus active group for Abarth124 spider uk, suggest you search and join.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
61 Posts
Hi all - Abarth 124 owners - you're more than welcome to join us under Abarth Owners Club, here are details on how to register for Festival Italia and be displayed with us!

Fiat 124 owners, I'd suggest registering to display your vehicle as "On my own" then selecting the "Fiat" or "Other" option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts