Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your FIAT 124 that "Woosh" blow off sound with this simple to install and very affordable Blow Off Adaptor Plate from SILA Concepts.

Designed specifically for the FIAT 124. This Blow Off style adaptor plate is designed for installation in combination with the OEM solenoid valve which will generate the "whoosh" or dumping noise.For more information / additional images click the link below:

https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-blow-off-adaptor-plate-by-sila-concepts-pid5000

·
Premium Member
2,353 Posts
THAT IS NICE!

plus...if you didn't notice...its RED.

WOOT!!!!

aloha mike

·
Banned
2,958 Posts
Are there sequential blow offs for the 124 spider? For the quick FFFTOOTOOTOO sound?

I don’t like normal blow offs and their ....AHHHH sound.

·
Banned
2,958 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would this set up make removal of the oil filter more difficult?
Hello Freddie,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We just went and looked at our FIAT 124 here in the show room and even with the Blow Off adapter and the GFB+ Diverter valve installed the oil filter is still accessible.

The intake tube is the piece that needs to be removed.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I would like to get this product. I already have the GFB DV+ installed, and would need the longer bolts to install both. When ordering the Sila Blow Off adapter plate from 500 Madness, how do I assure I get the longer bolts?

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to get this product. I already have the GFB DV+ installed, and would need the longer bolts to install both. When ordering the Sila Blow Off adapter plate from 500 Madness, how do I assure I get the longer bolts?
Hello ApexOversteer,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you place your order online please make a note in the comments section that you already have the GFB DV+ and need the longer bolts so our shipping department packages the longer bolts with your order.

If there is any thing else we can help you with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Give your turbocharged FIAT 124 that "Woosh" blow off sound with this simple to install and very affordable Blow Off Adaptor Plate from SILA Concepts.

Easy to install and precision manufactured out of billet aluminum the SILA Concepts Blow Off Adaptor Plate is a direct bolt on part and is fully reversible.

To view the full product details on the SILA Concepts Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Blow Off Adapter Plate - SILA Concepts - Non Adjustable - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 14 of 14 Posts