Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give your FIAT 124 Spider a custom touch with the look of Carbon Fiber!

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards, these covers are designed to cover the original factory roll bars quickly and easily giving your FIAT 124 an exotic visual style.

For the full details on these Carbon Fiber Roll Bar Covers for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Rear Roll Bar Covers - Carbon Fiber - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
GONE18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
768 Posts
Do I understand correctly that these fit over the OEM silver roll bar covers? If so, since many report rubbing of the top against the roll bar covers, does the application of these covers over the OEM parts bring the leading edge of the top when it's in the down position so close to the cover that it'll constantly rub? TIA for clarification.

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth
353 Posts
+1 on the rubbing - I wouldn’t put anything else on top of the factory pieces. After two replacement tops I don’t even put the top down without getting out of the car.

Reactions: Racer27

·
Registered
822 Posts
They are working on my second top now. I’d definitely not have the clearance. I have been thinking of getting replacement covers in red, if I can find a source .

·
Registered
GONE18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
768 Posts
It's really unfortunate as I like the look. :(

·
Vendor
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hello,

In regards to the rubbing, myself and a co-worker just checked on our 124 in the show room.

Our's spends its time in the showroom/garage so the top is basically down all the time.

We did close the top and did not notice the canvas touched the roll bars while raising

These covers are very thin (0.6mm) so for those who have the luxury of keeping the top down more than not these do add a great look.

·
Vendor
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Add a custom Carbon Fiber Touch to the exterior of your FIAT 124 with these fantastic looking sets of Carbon Fiber Roll Bar Covers.

The fit and finish is top notch and the finished look is simply amazing.

For more information on these Carbon Fiber Roll Bar Covers for your FIAT 124 Spider please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Rear Roll Bar Covers - Carbon Fiber

·
Vendor
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

These easy to install Roll Bar Cover are made of 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber and have a durable clear coating for a long lasting finish.

If you would like the full details on these Carbon Fiber Roll Bar Covers for your FIAT 124 Spider please visit the link below:

·
Registered
822 Posts
If they were direct replacements of stock covers, I'd be over it in a heart beat. Just had 3rd top installed on my car, I don't want to cause any add'l clearace issues. New top does not rub the back of the roll hoops any longer in the lowered position, but does rub the top of the roll hoop in the closed position. If these were re-designed to be direct replacements, and you had good DYI instructions, I think there may be much more demand and the look is quite cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts