Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Protect the interior of your FIAT 124 and add a custom touch at the same time with these stylish Floor Liners.

We got our samples, put them in one of our 124 and said "Wow! These fit great and look fantastic!".

Now in stock in Black w/ Red Stitching. Check out some of the pics below along with product links and as always give us a call with any questions.

Direct product link for Black w/ Red Stitching:
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-floor-liners-all-weather-luxus-black-w-red-stitching-pid4714

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Lol - I read that as 124 Floor Liners from LEXUS. I was thinking WTF?

They do look nice.

Reactions: CDPond and melandat

·
Registered
542 Posts
Whoa !!!!

That is a BLACK gear knob !! I have a similar one in my A5oo which I adore BTW BLACK is an Italian Car Accessory company that make some of the most gorgeous stuff

I was informed that these will not fit a 124 - from BLACK's FB page

I NEED to know more about this !!

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoa !!!!

That is a BLACK gear knob !! I have a similar one in my A5oo which I adore BTW BLACK is an Italian Car Accessory company that make some of the most gorgeous stuff

I was informed that these will not fit a 124 - from BLACK's FB page

I NEED to know more about this !!
I would be all over that knob if it had red 6 speed pattern on top.
Let me chat with our tech and see if this is something we can offer.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
542 Posts
Many thanks

Does that work with the BLACK gear boot ?? Here is my confusion - I have emailed BLACK's German distributor (I have been using them for years) about the BLACK gearknob working with the BLACK gear boot and they said a solid - NO !! even send me a photo to prove it tested on their 124 !!!

Confused very

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Notice no one is talking about the fancy mats??? All about the shift knob

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many thanks

Does that work with the BLACK gear boot ?? Here is my confusion - I have emailed BLACK's German distributor (I have been using them for years) about the BLACK gearknob working with the BLACK gear boot and they said a solid - NO !! even send me a photo to prove it tested on their 124 !!!

Confused very
Well I just walked into our showroom and took this. I can not speak to what they are using but ours fits just fine.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
74 Posts
Talk about premium floor mats, very Bentley-esque. I'd be inclined to put a mat on top to protect them. Ha!

Any thought to offering Saddle stitching instead of Red? That would expand the potential Lusso market.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The LUXUS liners come in a variety of colors we only listed the black and red.

There are many other versions as well. If you want one of those or something else please give us a call or email.

And let us know if you have any other questions.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Protect the interior of your FIAT 124 in style with custom-made, non-slip floor liners by LUXUS.

These liners don't just cover the area under your feet. They are form fitted to go up the sides of the transmission tunnel, behind the pedals, and under the seats for complete coverage and protection.

More information and pricing can be found on our website.
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-floor-liners-all-weather-luxus-black-w-red-stitching-pid4714

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Protect the interior of your FIAT 124 Spider with the total coverage of LUXUS Floor Liners!

Winter is almost here and now is the time to upgrade and protect your interior of all that mud, snow, salt, and slush!

These liners don't just cover the floor. They go up the sides, over the transmission tunnel, behind the peddals, and under the seats for complete protection from anything nature might throw your way!

More information can be found on our website

Let us know if you have any questions

1 - 20 of 38 Posts