Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new MADNESS MAXFire Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit offers not only better performance over the factory parts, but also a better value!

Our new MAXFire Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit is just the thing if you want to replacement your older coils or have upgraded the power of your FIAT 124 Spider and now need a higher quality set of coils. We have been using these same coils on our own fleet of modified test vehicles with excellent results.

For more information / additional images click the link below:
http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...rmance-ignition-coil-pack-set-maxfire-pid4549

·
Administrator
2,021 Posts
Awesome, this is great to see. We had some serious spark blowout issues on the Cruze platform. Even with upgraded coils, people had to adjust gaps to 0.018".

·
Vendor
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and share these imgaes of the MAXFire Ignition Coils for the 124 Spider/ABARTH.

We highly reccomend upgrading your stock oem igniition coils to these MAXFire Ignition Coils when upgrading your ECU and adding engine modifications to prevent misfires!

·
Vendor
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time to upgrade or replace your factory ignition coils?

Our new MADNESS MAXFire Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit offers not only better performance over the factory parts, but also a better value!

Our new MAXFire Hi Performance Ignition Coil Kit is just the thing if you need a replacement for your older coils or have upgraded the power of your FIAT and now need a higher quality set of coils. We have been using these same coils on our own fleet of modified test vehicles with excellent results!!

For more information follow the link below!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...rmance-ignition-coil-pack-set-maxfire-pid4549

·
Vendor
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I have the Euro drive lite, next month I will put the V4 and change my map from Dynamic + to Race + that would be adding an extra 15 Sicilian Donkeys.

Do you suggest that I install new Coils with this setup.

I have Ngen coils for the 124 spider, which I had planed to install them some day, So you're suggesting me to install the Ngen coils. TIA

Looking at your set up, New coils, Air intake, but I do not see an Oil catch can, why????

·
Vendor
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Vendor
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts