Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing upgrades the look of the look of your 124 better then high quality, great looking Carbon Fiber!

Since these pieces start with the factory pieces they retain the factory mounting points and installation is simple and direct. Take off the old and put the new piece in place.

This set is a great addition by itself, or pair it with our other matching pieces that are available in separate listings. As always if you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us!

For more information and details please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/new-products-cid536/fiat-124-mirror-covers-in-carbon-fiber-by-feroce-carbon-pid4546

·
Registered
958 Posts
Thank you for this product. I am ordering mine today. My wife is paying for them, since she scraped the paint off mine backing out of the driveway, TWICE.

·
Retired Moderator
676 Posts
Thank you for this product. I am ordering mine today. My wife is paying for them, since she scraped the paint off mine backing out of the driveway, TWICE.
John...I know she is paying for them but are you going to trust her with those shiny new carbon fiber ones...maybe you need to close the mirrors when she backing out...LOL

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Everything I have read about installing new mirror covers usually ends up in breaking the mirror. Only reason I have not purchased the covers . I am thinking of just having mine wrapped due to numerous broken mirror attempts.

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are welcome! We hope you are happy with them they arrive! Sorry to hear about your wife scraping your paint off your mirrors multiple times when backing out the drive way! At least you're getting an upgrade! :)

Everything I have read about installing new mirror covers usually ends up in breaking the mirror. Only reason I have not purchased the covers . I am thinking of just having mine wrapped due to numerous broken mirror attempts.
We have not heard of this issue regarding mirrors breaking when removing or installing these Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers.

·
Retired Moderator
676 Posts
I replaced mine and had no issues...about a 10 minute job and I did not even remove the mirror glass to do it....it does take a little finesse and care not to come in contact with the edge of the glass with any tools as it is very thin...I used small screwdrivers and plastic interior tools to remove them...

·
Registered
958 Posts
You are welcome! We hope you are happy with them they arrive! Sorry to hear about your wife scraping your paint off your mirrors multiple times when backing out the drive way! At least you're getting an upgrade! :)

We have not heard of this issue regarding mirrors breaking when removing or installing these Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers.
Did you send installation instructions with them, or will I need to view an installation video on your website?

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The factory red mirror covers have been a problem. I assume yours have the same mounts. Can you post instructions?.
Did you send installation instructions with them, or will I need to view an installation video on your website?
We don't send these mirror covers with install instructions however if you have any questions regarding installion please feel free to call us at:

(562)981-6800

·
Registered
958 Posts
You are welcome! We hope you are happy with them they arrive!
I am very happy with them. They really look good. Here's a photo. It took some research to get comfortable with the removal process, but I was fortunate enough to find a Mazda tech that showed me how to remove the mirrors without damage. If you need some factory mirrors to convert to CF, let me know, as I now have some spares.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I am very happy with them. They really look good. Here's a photo. It took some research to get comfortable with the removal process, but I was fortunate enough to find a Mazda tech that showed me how to remove the mirrors without damage. If you need some factory mirrors to convert to CF, let me know, as I now have some spares.
Wow, that looks really nice.

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank You for the feedback! They look awesome on your car!

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's really awesome to see the feedback we recieve on our products and its great to see photos installed as well!

Here are some additional photos of these installed on our FIAT 124 ABARTH and a Customers 124 ABARTH!

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts