Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice, looks like they're finally building up a parts listing for the car.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They have had placeholders on their site since about August, unfortunately they are really dragging their feet bringing them to fruition, even for things that should be the same between the two platforms. There are even things that are out and available that aren't listed on the site yet.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Anyone looking to get a cat-back or any style of exhaust should really consider chopping their resonators in preparation for that. Usually resonator delete + cat back system is a winning combination.

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yet you're not disturbed by the Mopar website suggesting there's a MP3010 Transfer Case available for the selected 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Convertible? ;)
Yeah, I ordered all that stuff, but I couldn't find where to order the 6.4 liter Hemi engine for it. >:)

Seriously, I put a couple of things on my wish list, but I'm not ordering until they show pictures of what I would be buying. >:)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yet you're not disturbed by the Mopar website suggesting there's a MP3010 Transfer Case available for the selected 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Convertible? ;)
Oh that bothers me too. Been on there for awhile too. I had FCA call me back about a survey I took on what I like n don't like about the 124 and I gave them an earful about some of the dumb things they keep doing that is frustrating people and that was one example.

·
124 Spider Vendor
901 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts