Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want a more refined and tuned exhaust note without being too loud?

The MADNESS Lusso Performance Exhaust offers superior design, exceptional quality, and show stopping looks all at a fantastic value!

This resonated exhaust system gives your FIAT 124 a refined and specially tuned sound aesthetic without being too loud for even the most critical passengers.

For the full details on this MADNESS Lusso Performance Exhaust with Carbon Fiber Tips please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Performance Exhaust by MADNESS - Lusso - Dual Exit w/ Carbon Fiber Quad Tips - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
279 Posts
Do you have a picture of it on a lusso?
And can you get chrome tips?

I like the looks of this.. but don't want to start adding carbon fiber items to my car.. Sticking with blue/silver theme

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture of it on a lusso?
And can you get chrome tips?

I like the looks of this.. but don't want to start adding carbon fiber items to my car.. Sticking with blue/silver theme
Hello Canesice,

Thank you for your interest in our Lusso Exhaust system for your 124!

We did install the Black Chrome tip optioned exhaust on a 124 here at the Texas shop a little while back.

Our chrome/polished tip options are only single outlet tips.

If you want the silver/chrome look with quad tips you do have the option of replacing them with your choice of 2.5" tips. If you would like to go that route we can put together a special order for you without tips and let you save a little off the cost of our exhaust.

Feel free to reach out to us directly and one of our Team Members will be happy to work with you and help you get the set up you want.

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any video on how it sounds? Inside idle, outside idle, inside driving, outside driving?
Hello Shadow,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I seem to be unable to locate any videos I can be 100% certain is the Lusso model exhaust. This may have been something we had before, but as computers have been replaced it seems some files were lost during the change.

Hopefully there are some members here who have installed this exhaust system and will share their videos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts