Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIAT 124 Monza Performance Exhaust by MADNESS - Dual Exit w/ Quad Carbon Fiber Tips

Upgrade your restrictive factory FIAT 124 Exhaust with our new FIAT 124 Monza Performance Exhaust System. Add a more aggressive, throaty exhaust note along with increased performance and show stopping looks.

Made in the USA this performance exhaust fits all FIAT 124 models!

To get the Monza Performance Exhaust by MADNESS for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Performance Exhaust by MADNESS - Monza - Dual Exit w/ Carbon Fiber Quad Tips - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Customer review of their MADNESS Monza Exhaust System on their FIAT 124!

"I love the sound this exhaust makes on my 124 Spider Abarth!!!! This is not for someone that doesn't like pops, bangs or your car to sound like a racecar. May be to loud for some but not me : ) Sound 10 / 10 Looks 10 / 10 Fit I had Madness install so I didn't get my hands dirty. Fun 20 / 10 ~Tim W."

For the full details on the MADNESS Monza Exhaust System for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
Search - 124 monza - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I couldn't find any videos for this. Do you mind sharing a link for a video showing the exhaust sound?

·
Vendor
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't find any videos for this. Do you mind sharing a link for a video showing the exhaust sound?
Hello injera,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Monza exhaust is going to be louder than our resonated Lusso exhaust.

We did some searching and were unable to locate a sound video. We may have had something before but as personnel and computers have changed over the years it seems many pictures/videos were lost during the switch.

Hopefully there are some forum members here who have the Monza Exhaust installed and would be willing to post their videos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts