TO PURCHASE: HERE
EUROCOMPULSION® is pleased to present the ultimate engine control unit (ECU) upgrade for the FIAT 124 SPIDER/ABARTH. The EURO+DRIVE® Tuning system is available in power-specific variations and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port without any physical modification to the factory ECU. The EURO+DRIVE® functionality puts the control of the engine’s operation at your fingertips and allows for comprehensive tuning calibrations that do not only effect power output but drive-ability, throttle response, consistency and smooths over-all power delivery.
- True OBD2 Flash Tuning/Calibrations
- Use of Genuine OEM Software,Maps and Protocols
- Simple User Interface (with on-line instructions)
- Storage of 5 maps for convenient map switching (including your stock map)
- Each Calibration is custom calibrated to your ECU specific file and VIN number
- Calibrations will include modification optimization
- Calibrations will Optimize power, drive-ability, and efficiency
- Unparalleled consistent, linear, & smooth power delivery
- Calibrations will retain OEM tuning logic ( IE self adaptation) and all safety checks
- Flashing procedure is easy, safe and protects against incomplete/incompatible flashes
- All factory hardware works properly
- The EURO+DRIVE® does not hack/manipulate or bypass the factory ECU
- Full control over all engine parameters
- Specially requested Calibrations available (additional fees may apply)
- 91oct minimal fuel requirement
- Calibrations are fine tuned and custom tailored for your existing modifications
- EURO+DRIVE Calibrations are street/AutoX/Track proven with an extremely high ratio of podium finishes
- No physical removal of ECU is required
EURO+DRIVE® Operation Times (2017+): Read (16 MIN.) Write (16 MIN.)
EURO+DRIVE® MANAGER & PORTAL:
- Use your PC to easily access the EURO+DRIVE® portal to manage your calibration files..
- Upload your read ECU files, download the latest calibrations, and browse user software and installation instructions.
- All Phase 1/2 Calibrations are included in the initial purchase
- Via this portal, EC will continually offer new calibrations, updates, all for FREE.
Your portal login credentials will be emailed to you at the time of shipment of your handheld unit.
EURO+DRIVE® TECH INFORMATION: Coming Soon
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: Coming Soon
- 197+ WHP PHASE 1
- XXX+WHP PHASE 2 Coming Soon
SUPPORTED YEARS & APPLICATIONS:
2017+ - ALL MODELS AND TRANSMISSIONS AVAILABLE
FAQ & NOTES:
-How does the Euro+Drive process work?
Very simple. Once you receive your handheld, you will set it up via the installation instructions. These can be found on the website or by logging into your portal area. You will then use the device to read your stock ECU file. Once completed, you will upload your stock ECU file to your portal folder. This goes straight to our team, and we will create your tuned maps based off of your stock file and listed modifications. These maps will be completed within 48 hours, and uploaded to your portal folder. The portal will send you a notification when they are available. Upload your maps to your device, and use the device to flash the tuned file of your choice to your ECU.
-What is on the portal, and how do access my folders/info?
We will set you up with an account on the portal at the time of shipment. This account login will use the email you provided at purchase, and you will get a notification at this email address in regards to login. What you will see on the portal:
-Your personal folders; this is where you will upload/download your maps and store any other tune related information
-Software and installation folder; you will have access to the 124 Spider software and installation instructions folder. In this folder contains a copy of your client software, which is an application you will install on your computer to communicate with, update, upload/download files, and other features with your handheld device. This folder also has tech information, installation pdfs, and a tune request pdf. You will download the tune request pdf and fill it out with your vehicle modifications, info, and any other details we need to know in regards to making your tune file. You can upload this to your personal folders when finished.
-Can I flash back to my stock file?
Yes, your stock file is included in your map list, and can be flashed back and forth at any time.
-What should I do when going to the dealer, or I plan to have my ECU updated?
Always flash back to the stock file when taking a trip to the dealer. In the event that your ECU is updated with a new software release, and the stock file has been flashed onto the ECU beforehand, we can simply instruct you to reset your handheld, re-read the ECU with new stock file, and we will create new maps for you based on the new software. Your old files will no longer be compatible. Failure to do this will result in a lock on the unit, and there will be a fee to unlock the device.
-How do you map non-sport mode and sport mode?
Both modes are mapped in one single calibration file. Flashing only one file is required to map both modes. Phase 2 will offer a number of features, including dual map mode of your choice (for example: non-sport Phase 1, sport Phase 2 etc), raised rev limiter and more. You will have the ability to check or confirm these features on the tune request form when they're released. These features will be offered at no charge.
-How do I use my handheld device?
The device has many features. It can store a total of 5 maps at once, and the interface is simple to use. A few no-nos: never reset your unit unless requested by EC. There are also specific guidelines for things to do and not to do during flashing of your vehicle. These will be listed in the installation instructions, so be sure you are familiar with them before starting the process as not following the instructions can result in difficulties with your unit.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, concerns, or technical support.
800.6 KB Views: 40,962