Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Improve the handling of your FIAT 124 with this Center Chassis Power Brace.

If you are planning on tracking your FIAT 124 Spider/ABARTH than you just have this on top of the list! This Chasis Power Brace was designed with a low profile for lowered 124's.

If you are interested in this product and would like more information please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...r-chassis-power-brace-by-cusco-center-pid4354

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The following images shows how this center chasis brace fits with their rear chasis brace bars:

If you have any futher questions please feel free to reach out to us! We are happy to help! :)

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Improve the handling of your FIAT 124 with this Center Chassis Power Brace.

Cusco's mission is to develop and deliver vehicle components that enhance the driver’s experience and ability to control a vehicle to the highest level!

The fitment on these braces are absolutely perfect! See for yourself!

For more information please follow the link below!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...r-chassis-power-brace-by-cusco-center-pid4354

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Nice! I see its on sale right now too! $359.99 down from $359.99 ! ! ! :D:D:D

Reactions: Robtec

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! I see its on sale right now too! $359.99 down from $359.99 ! ! ! :D:D:D
:D These are supposed to retail for 399.99 and we have them priced for 359.99 we apologize for the confusion!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
always confused

:D These are supposed to retail for 399.99 and we have them priced for 359.99 we apologize for the confusion!
Cool...so the bump worked and I went to your site to check it out! Mahalo fir the clarification. was just being sassy! >:) Great looking product. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts