Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get rid of that restrictive stock exhaust system and give your FIAT 124 Spider an aggressive tone with the Evo Line Series Axle Back Exhaust System by Ragazzon!

This exhaust system is made made with attention to detail and highest quality AISI 304 Stainless Steel.

The Evo Line lowers the back pressure in your exhaust system which leads to increased engine power, and reduces fuel consumption.

These listed are Resonated Dual Oval Tipped!

For more information on this product please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/performance-products-cid537/fiat-124-spider-performance-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-resonated-dual-tip-oval-tips-pid4569

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possible to buy these without the tips ???

Have Madness tested these ???
Hey Joseph124,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes you can order this exhaust without the tips. If you wish to do that please call our California location at (562)981-6800 and ask for Eric. He will be able to assist you in placing your purchase and answer any questions regarding this exhaust.

We have shipped out a numerous amount of these exhausts and have been working with Ragazzon for years and we have received nothing but positive feedback of their products.

We have our MADNESS Prototype Exhaust on our FIAT 124 ABARTH which will be available soon!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanx

But given that 1. I am in Australia and 2. I actually do not have a 124.....as yet

My question was more general in nature. In the past when buying Ragazzon exhaust systems the cost of the tips is astronomical !! So I am curious to know if the backbox can be purchased without the tips

Cheers

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx

But given that 1. I am in Australia and 2. I actually do not have a 124.....as yet

My question was more general in nature. In the past when buying Ragazzon exhaust systems the cost of the tips is astronomical !! So I am curious to know if the backbox can be purchased without the tips

Cheers
Joseph124,

Yes we can order the Exhaust without the tips, if you get a 124 we can place the order for you without tips but you would need to contact us directly for pricing. :)

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This Ragazzon TopLine Performance Exhaust has Resonators built into the rear section to give it a slightly more subdued note for a more refined tone.

The Dua Exhaust Tips for this Performance Exhaust are 135x90mm in diameter.

We also offer this exhaust with Staggered Quad Tips as well. The Exhaust Tips are Polsihed and are 2x70mm in diameter.

Here are some images of the Ragazzon Evo Line Resonated Quad Tip Performance Exhaust:

For more information on this product please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-spider-performance-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-resonated-quad-tip-pid4570

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I must admit, the Ragazzon video doesn't really sound a lot different than the standard exhaust - perhaps it's not doing it justice.

I'm interested in the Ragazzon staggered quad tips with resonator; does anyone have a video/sound comparing the standard abarth to the Ragazzon? Anyone with a Ragazzon with a video to share?

·
Registered
544 Posts
I must admit, the Ragazzon video doesn't really sound a lot different than the standard exhaust - perhaps it's not doing it justice.

I'm interested in the Ragazzon staggered quad tips with resonator; does anyone have a video/sound comparing the standard abarth to the Ragazzon? Anyone with a Ragazzon with a video to share?
This one?

To my knowledge this exhaust exclusive to the Abarth 124 isn't released yet. So this is the only video you could publicly find.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
This one?

To my knowledge this exhaust exclusive to the Abarth 124 isn't released yet. So this is the only video you could publicly find.
Yeah, I've seen that one. That's the one with the valves. I'm not too interested in that one, although it does sound good. The other Ragazzon video is with just the non-valved exhaust. Madness Autoworks sell that one (axle-back, resonated, quad pipe). I was hoping someone had that one on their car. and had some comments on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts