Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best value in suspension upgrades is now available for your FIAT 124 Spider!

MADNESS Edition Coilover Suspension Kit by V-MAXX

This MADNESS Edition V-MAXX Coilover Kit is designed specifically for the North American Version of the FIAT FIAT 124 Spider.

This kit gives you maximum flexibility in setting the perfect ride height for your FIAT 124 Spider. Height is adjusted from low to very low with the adjustment tool included.

This MADNESS Coilover Kit is manufactured by V-MAXX and is imported from Netherlands directly to us.

This kit is German TuV approsed and comes with a 2 year manufacture warranty.

For more information or details please follow the link provided or please feel free to contact us:
http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...spider-coilover-kit-madness-by-v-maxx-pid2522

Our new location in Texas:

22108 State HW 71 W
Spicewood, TX 78669
512-982-9393

Our California Location:

2716 Dawson Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
562-981-6800

·
Vendor
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dakoda dropped us a review on our site for these coil overs!

"Ive been riding on these coilovers for about 3 months now and really love the look these coilovers offer. I basically slammed my car to the ground and got a pretty good amount of camber. The look after installing these coilovers is just absolutely stunning. If you are looking for a slammed ride with an amazing visual, then you need to get these! However, PLEASE be aware that these coilovers are VERY HARD! These are the stiffest springs I have ever driven on and i have riden on Eibach and Bilsteins. They are good coilovers, but you need a few extra upgrades with this if you want to use it for a daily driver. These coilovers rock though! Buy them!"

Glad to hear you love the coil overs Dakoda!

For more information visit the link below!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...spider-coilover-kit-madness-by-v-maxx-pid2522

·
Vendor
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts