Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'd be interested in coming up from SC. I was moving here when the event was held earlier this spring.
Sounds like fun.

·
772 Posts
I am the organizer of FIAT on the Dragon and we have events in the spring, early April and fall, usually in October. I would be open for a summer event but the Dragon is very busy in the summer. I am local to the area and know of lots of other roads that are as good if not better than the Dragon.

Please let me know if you want to meet up, I would be down for that.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would be open to a 124spider on the dragon event. I have had last fall and this springs events blocked because of work and really want to make it down there and the extra addition of others cars would be a huge bonus and not just me going there on my own. I actually will be semi close around the 4th of july weekend but i passed on the change as i expect it will be super crazy that weekend on the tail.

Brett67 is there a date yet for the fall Fiat on the Dragon?

·
772 Posts
No date ready to announce for the fall event. I usually wait for that one ;)

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
The Fiat on the Dragon even is really fun. I don't think a 124 only event would be as good, there just wouldn't be enough cars and people, at least not yet.

Greg

·
772 Posts
The Fiat on the Dragon even is really fun. I don't think a 124 only event would be as good, there just wouldn't be enough cars and people, at least not yet.

Greg

I agree with you Greg. One of the fun things about the FIAT on the Dragon is the variety but all in the same family so to speak. Even the Alfa Romeos are welcome and have fun with us. Of course, I am always looking for an excuse to run the road so if anyone wants to meet sometime, hit me up, I am down for a run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts