Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,887 Posts
You're making me rethink putting my Abarth license plate frame on my Alfa Giulia.

· Registered
2017 124 Classica
709 Posts
The Tributo Ferrari was based on a 500 Abarth.... so while one would still be upbadging with a 500 Abarth, at least you could in theory do the whole trim package and it's based on something that did exist. It never existed for the 124.

· Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great replies !
The very first time I saw the 124 abarth was on a Dodge dealer lot in 2017 and my first reaction was " what is that ?! "
I was immediately attracted by it and what was so cool was there was no discernible badging, other than the Abarth hood and trunk badges and at that time I had never heard of the word Abarth. The only thing that gave it away was the Fiat badge on the steering wheel when i peered thru the drivers side window. The dealer hadnt even put on the vehicle description on the inside yet.
And thats the allure of the 124....its a mystery to the casual onlooker....and thats half the equation to sexiness...it also possesses the other half...great looks.
No extra badging or decals are necessary.

· Registered
Abarth 124 Spider, 2020, 6MT, Heritage Stripe, Red Leather Seats, Monza Exhaust, Brembo, Nav & Visib
74 Posts
Never! Putting a different badge in any car is (in my opinion) so lame! Especially when it is already a brand with such motorsports tradition like Abarth...

· Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
2,237 Posts
In all my years of being a car enthusiast, we have only removed badging to become all the more ambiguous. The Abarth already confuses people no need to do more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts