Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Tonight when I left my son's house and 3 minutes later while playing USB mp3 I switched to Maintenance (speedometer) and a minute after,
No music, speedometer got frozen to 9 kph. Tried everything no dice even bluetooth not accessing contacts. Navigation was working.
While driving 80kph, I tried to shut the car to restart it, and car would not shut down. So when I got home, shut the car and restarted, NO Music or could access radio to work, selected stations were there, but when pushed on it, Nothing.

Shut the bluetooth from cell phone and restarted and then I was able to get contacts but radio, Speedometer would not work.
Can someone explain to me WTF happened, TIA
Frank just CTRL-ALT-DEL and everything should be fine loll. Seriously, there's center console combo to restart the infotainment screen but can't remember what it is... do a forum search! Or try to unplug the battery for a few minutes.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Frank just CTRL-ALT-DEL and everything should be fine loll. Seriously, there's center console combo to restart the infotainment screen but can't remember what it is... do a forum search! Or try to unplug the battery for a few minutes.
Hold down nav, back and mute simultaneously for a few seconds until you see the system rebooting.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I was ready to do that, but I think I scared the hell out of the Infotainment and click twice on the start button and it auto loaded and everything is fine. thanks

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Frank, did you let Tom in your Spider when you guys had your outing last week?? I bet he's jealous of your Spider and messed with your settings😁😂

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Frank, did you let Tom in your Spider when you guys had your outing last week?? I bet he's jealous of your Spider and messed with your settings😁😂
Rene, He offered to do the ceramic coating on my car. I know Italians like ceramic, but to put ceramic on my car, I found that strange.😵
One thing Tom is very good at, is polishing the car, there's no one can beat him.
Other than that, keep an eye on him.👀

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is there a fix for the home screen of Android Auto showing a city I've never heard of as my location (that's also several thousand miles away)?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My friend is returning his spider due to lease ending. How do I remove his infotainment system with the factory version? Do I just do a factory reset? I would like to know before I do anything and screw it up. I did help him install the infotainment system 2.5 years ago.

361 - 367 of 367 Posts