Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a base Abarth lightly modded Goodwin Exhaust, go pedal tune etc . . .Was hoping someone could recommend a mechanic in the Los Angeles area. Looking to install new intercooler and piping, as well as ported throttle body, ported exhaust manifold and stuffed turbo.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hello,
I have a base Abarth lightly modded Goodwin Exhaust, go pedal tune etc . . .Was hoping someone could recommend a mechanic in the Los Angeles area. Looking to install new intercooler and piping, as well as ported throttle body, ported exhaust manifold and stuffed turbo.
I may have shared this, but call Sean
+1 (805) 616-9557 . He did my stuffed turbo, forge waste Gate actuator, injectors, alignment, and a bunch of other small stuff. I highly highly recommend him. I wouldn’t take this car to someone that hasn’t messed with the platform, I’ve personally learned a lot of lessons tinkering with the intercooler and clamping property. You’ll be in good hands with him

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may have shared this, but call Sean
+1 (805) 616-9557 . He did my stuffed turbo, forge waste Gate actuator, injectors, alignment, and a bunch of other small stuff. I highly highly recommend him. I wouldn’t take this car to someone that hasn’t messed with the platform, I’ve personally learned a lot of lessons tinkering with the intercooler and clamping property. You’ll be in good hands with him
Thank you very, very much. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm in the San Fernando valley and Sean has an 805 number so it sounds like he's not too far from me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts