Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're slowly counting down the days to Spring Fiat on the Dragon 2017 event! It cannot come fast enough, we're very excited.

Brett always has some special surprises in store for everyone that attends, and sources tell me this is a year you will not want to miss ;)! This will be our 3rd year in attendance and it is a total blast for all Fiat/Alfa Romeo owners.

Eurocompulsion will be attending the event with our Giulia Quadrifoglio and a few other cars as a sponsor. We will have some goodies there as well (and a lot of technical support for those thrashing their cars). Our friends Auto Ricambi will also be present as an event sponsor! Lots of brains to pick and chat with.

Every year is memorable, and it is not a trip you will regret. Registration links are below for those interested.

Registration : https://fs24.formsite.com/Brett67/form15/index.html
More Info: http://fiatonthedragon.com/
Be sure to check out the facebook page as well.

(PFA) From the Dragon grounds on the Smokey Mountains....

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We just replaced my wifes car with an Alfa Romeo Giulia TI, absolutely a wonderful car. Hopefully you guys at EC will have a front plate bracket shortly.
Congrats! It's a beautiful car, we just purchased our own Ti so it may be there. I'm not sure what will be done to it, but we'll see (we'll look into the front plate mount).

I want to bring the 124. Unfortunately we have to pack a ton of parts and tools, which puts it lower on the list of suitable vehicles for the trip.

·
Registered
476 Posts
iwas so looking forward to going and was not happy when i found i couldn't get off work for it. Hoping to find out as soon as possible the dates of Fall Tail of the Dragon so i might beat others in scheduling off.

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Folks, when Toby says that Brett has some surprises for the Dragon this year he isn't kidding. If my intelligence info is correct, this will be the most important Fiat enthusiast event in the US ever. I am devastated that I won't be able to attend. Thankfully Toby, Jordan and Chris will be there so I can live vicariously through them.

If you are a serious Fiat enthusiast you don't want to miss this event.

Greg

·
Registered
35 Posts
I attended the 2016 Fall Fiat on the Dragon (Unplugged) event last October. It was incredibly fun!!! If you can possibly find a way to go, I highly recommend it. I am trying to find a way to make it work within my currently tight budget. It's looking pretty good, as long as I resist the urge to spend any money between now and then. The two photos of my car on the Dragon are courtesy of Killboy.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
iwas so looking forward to going and was not happy when i found i couldn't get off work for it. Hoping to find out as soon as possible the dates of Fall Tail of the Dragon so i might beat others in scheduling off.
I want to do Fall, too. I'll be doing the Texas Three Sisters in June and the Fall Dragon may work for me, too.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ugh, this is a terrible time to be deployed...:crying:

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
I can't stress enough how important this year's Dragon event is going to be for 124 owners. If you are a 124 fan, take my word for it, something is going to happen, something wonderful and you don't want to miss it.

Greg

·
Registered
540 Posts
Would love to fly down, rent a 500 and participate. Not sure I'll be able to take time off from work or if i'll be able to dig up a FIAT Rental. Somebody better be taking a lot of pictures.

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Would love to fly down, rent a 500 and participate. Not sure I'll be able to take time off from work or if i'll be able to dig up a FIAT Rental. Somebody better be taking a **** of allot of pictures.
There will be a lot of pictures, and videos.

Greg

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Don't you need the music from the 2001 remake playing in the background for that
Yes, but unlike 2001, this isn't wonderful on a planetary scale, just wonderful for the 124 and Fiat enthusiasts that attend the Dragon this year.

Greg

·
Registered
251 Posts
Speaking of the dragon, is anybody planning on going to Miatas at the Gap this year? I've already booked a cabin at Fontana Village. My 124 Abarth will be there!

·
Banned
425 Posts
Did anyone make it? How was it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts